Tuesday, September 1, 2009

An Unexpected Evening, Part 1

"Hi honey, how's you're day going?", she seems fairly chipper.

"I've had better.  It looks like we're going to be stuck here pretty late.  How about you?".

"Pretty busy here too, not sure if I'll be home before 8.  Wanted to let you know, we should probably just grab our own dinners on the way home."  .

Perfect, she's going to be home even later, now I seem like a whiner.  "Sounds good, I'll grab a burger.  See you tonight, don't work too hard."

"I won't if you won't!"

The day wore on as expected.  I finally got out around 7:15, fetched a burger and headed for home.  I didn't see your car, and figured you might not be back before 8:30.  With a beer under the crook of my arm, I grabbed ketchup and a couple of paper towels and headed to the couch.  When MythBusters was over, I started to wonder where you were. 

I called your cell phone and it went straight to voice mail.  I quickly repelled the sudden onslaught of terrible thoughts that crowded my mind by reminding myself that I should really get you a new battery for that phone.  I decided I'd go wash up and then, if I really felt it necessary, start calling every police station between here and the county line.

As I opened the door to the bedroom, I noticed the nightstand lamp was still on, and groaned at the expense.  Then I groaned at how I've become my father.  At first I looked right past you as I turned to the bathroom.  On the second, I froze mid-step.  My brain having activated the emergency alert system, every synapse in my body braced for the distorted voice soon to follow with life-saving instructions.  But this time they were remarkably clear and concise.

"Turn to your left.  Immediately."


Voyeur by Adam Rhoades
I did so with some concern.  While there was no panic in the instruction, I saw no reason for anyone to be in our apartment yet.  As my head swiveled, my body following slowly, I came to gaze upon you.

Wearing the lingerie set I'd bought for you just two weeks before, you were lying on your back on the bed.  A rope leading up from the middle of the headboard wrapped around your wrists.  Across your eyes, a silk scarf was fashioned into a blindfold. On your neck, a velour choker with a D-loop in the middle.  And on your ankles, cuffs to match the choker.

Before I could gather my wits, I heard you purr, "if that's not you, I'm in a whole lot of trouble".

I laughed, hard, my surprise at seeing you on the bed swept away in a river of laughted and tears.  I thought of how long I spent on the couch eating my dinner and watching T.V., and all the day's stress drained out, pouring from my back, legs, and feet as I doubled over and struggled not to collapse.  When finally I had caught hold of my breath and sobriety, I heard your voice again.

"It sounded like your day kind of sucked.  I thought you might like a present."  As you spoke, you slowly rubbed your legs together, stretching your toes outward, and then slowly parted your thighs.  As I stood transfixed, your legs opened before me, and I could see the smooth, shimmering delight that you had been keeping warm for me for over an hour.  The matching crotchless panties quickly became my favorite undergarment in your collection.

"I'm yours," you continued, "for whatever you want, until you are finished."  I began to laugh quietly, as flashes appeared in my head of all the things you'd ever declined before, "no, don't say anything," you continued.  "Don't tell me.  That's what the blindfold's for.  Don't question it, I won't do this often.  Just, go."

I began to unbutton my shirt.

---To Be Continued---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pan welcomes your comments, in fact, he thrives upon them. However, please refrain from posting any commercial links or anything unrelated to the post above.